LH Williams Family Trust Trading as Berntis Mountain Inn
Deposit payment. 50% deposit is due on reservation or a full payment is required if the reservation is made within 60 days of the arrival date. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation without notice if the payment is not received by this time.
Final balance payment. Full payment is due for all bookings 60 days prior to the arrival date. If final payment is not received by this time we reserve the right to cancel the reservation and refund the deposit less a cancellation fee equal to 10% of the total accommodation value of the reservation.
No Refund will be paid for any reservations cancelled within 60 days of the arrival date. If a reservation is cancelled prior to the 60 day period a fee equal to 10% of the total accommodation value for the reservation will be charged as a cancellation fee.
If the guest does not cancel the reservation but fails to arrive on the nominated arrival date without notification the reservation will be cancelled and we will charge a fee equal to 100% of the total accommodation value of the reservation.
Reservation Conditions: These Conditions apply to all reservations in all seasons. In booking to stay at the Berntis Mountain Inn you agree that:
1. Any charge for services to you, not billed at the time of your arrival, may be added to your account for settlement as arranged or may be charged to the same credit card used to pay the account at the time of arrival.
2. Checkout time is 10:00 am on the date shown for your departure unless we agree to another time.
3. Departure after that time may incur additional room charges.
4. You will not permit more persons to occupy the apartment than we have agreed to allow at the time of booking.
5. You are and remain personally liable to pay the total amount due on for your reservation as set out in the Reservations Payment and Cancellations Policy above.
6. You will pay us for any loss or damage to the room or equipment in the room during your period of use.
7. You will return the key for the room at the time of your departure or pay a charge for replacement of the keys/or lock as required.
8. Any monies or other valuables, goods or vehicles that belong to you, brought in or on to the rooms, grounds or car park remain your responsibility and we are not responsible for their safekeeping.
9. Parking is not available on site unless prior arrangements are made in writing. Cars parked illegally may be towed at guests expense.
10. You agree that you will not make any claim against us for any damage or loss to your goods or valuables, regardless of how or where the loss or damage occurred.
11. You agree to receive commercial electronic messages from us in the future unless you advise us otherwise in writing.
We adhere to the National Privacy Principles relating to the collection of personal information and we will adhere to our Industry Association standards for use of any personal information.
Pricing Policy. BERNTIS MOUNTAIN INN All of our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST (Goods and services tax) where applicable